Toby Keith? Can't vote for him now, for sure. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Actually 33% don't pay taxes...according to all the data I've seen (credible sources..neither liberal or conservative) Obama's tax plan will cost 2.3 billion dollars and McCain's will cost 4.7 billion. As for the coal thing, Obama didn't rule out coal...he is just committed to making coal fired plants as clean as possible. If the UMWA and Cecil Roberts all endorse Obama, that should be a sign. Something else I learned this morning...Toby Keith has come out endorsing Obama as well...lol..imagine that.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Toby Keith? Can't vote for him now, for sure. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
I just think it's funny after all the "we'll put a boot in your a$$", pro-Bush BS rhetoric..lol. Even rednecks can see the light. BTW, in today's Times News there is a story that touches on Obama and coal... http://timesnews.net/article.php?id=9008869
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
"Call it anything you want, if one group supports another, what else is it?"
Holding an office, owning a business?
Toby kieth Is a moron. Whale [censored] is the fuel of the future. Maybe we can get energy form Obama's BS
GO VOLS
Manswers says whale vomit is the most precious thing on earth....it's used in high dollar perfume and can make ya rich...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice site, atleast come with something more credible. </div></div>
I think its funny every time someone posts something bad about Obama you think the site is not credible but when we all question the sites that u post u think they are the most credible sites ever.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Manswers says whale vomit is the most precious thing on earth....it's used in high dollar perfume and can make ya rich...[/quo[quote=sup-rbeast]Manswers says whale vomit is the most precious thing on earth....it's used in high dollar perfume and can make ya rich...</div></div>
I was told baby kittens where the most precious thing on earth.
So hypothetically If I give a whale a dip of skoal I could possibly get rich? Kewl. Obama would redistribute my wealth.
GO VOLS
It'd prolly take a truckload..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Name a presidential election where the UMWA has ever backed a republican candidate. Unions, as a whole, always endorse the democratic candidate.
Bookmarks